Sunday, July 12, 2009

Condom in his pocket.

Today has been a good day. Sexually speaking, at least. I've gotten screwed twice already today, and am planning on a third. (It always helps me sleep, Lol) I remember when it was a game to see how many times my husband and I could make each other get off in one day. I think I gave him head SIX times in one day. I think he was almost completely drained of all his liquids. We would sit in his bedroom, naked and in bed all day. The tv would be constantly playing but we really weren't watching. We were kind of just infatuated with each other at that point and it really was quite sickening. (We did manage to keep the mushy crap behind closed doors, though)
We got caught fucking by his mother so many times! She didn't care though... I think she knew we were using protection or else she would have. She would knock, and then immediately open the door without any hesitation or pause. I wonder if I will torture my children like this? Once she brought him a pair of clean pajama pants from the washer. She also gave him the used condom that was stuck to them and had been washed as well. She probably tried to be upset at first, but it was so hilarious that we all just had to laugh. (and blush, of course) I'm so lucky to have a mother-in-law that I genuinely love!
On that note- I'm off to try and seduce my husband for a third time today! (Although technically he was the one doing the seducing the first two times)

No comments:

Post a Comment