Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hola, yo soy Seks Blogger.

First post. Right. This is supposed to be good. Let's talk about sex.

I've had sexual thoughts since as long as I can remember. My first memory is one of me playing with myself in the bathtub (somewhere between the ages of 5-7?) and my older sister walking in. She let me know that what I was doing was not okay and told me to knock it off. After that I kept my thoughts and actions regarding sex to myself. Until I was in junior high of course. Then things were all about sex (I was no hussy- mind you!). Everyone seemed so confused about sex but still so eager to act on those persistent urges. I guess I felt more knowledgeable because I had always been so obsessive when it came to learning about sex. I would read/watch/listen anything that I could get my hands on. Late night HBO and the great Sue J. became my favorites. I used my imagination to make fun sex toys that I could keep hidden from my parents, and kept my interest in getting off alive.
All this time I wasn't actually sexually active. I didn't even have a boyfriend, and very few prospects. I was the smart, chubby girl in class... the sexiest thing about me was my mary janes. I didn't start to experiment sexually until around age 15 (which may seem early even still to most). I had a few same sex encounters by the time I was 16, one drunken escapade, and finally got laid at 17. Then I understood why I had always been completely fascinated by sex.

Invasion of other's privacy is completely fascinating to me. Maybe I'll make a game out of that...?

No comments:

Post a Comment